heeco switchboards are completely bespoke: designed and built to comply with each individual client’s requirements, with robust construction and powder-coated paint finish as standard.
Typical benefits include:
- LV switchgear manufactured by heeco provides optimal protection of low voltage power equipment with complete centralised control.
- Ergonomically designed, heeco Low Voltage Switchgear is flexible enough to deliver in any environment and adaptable to change with minimum disruption.
- Ingress protection of IP31 as standard
- Comprehensive range of functional units such as ACBs and MCCBs, Fuseswitches and MCB or fuse boards. Units are available in fixed, drawout or plug-in formats
- Comprehensive Scada/EMS/PLC Equipment can incorporated, offering a complete automation and intelligent system controls package
- Can incorporate Internal power factor correction
- Extensive range of metering options
- Fully welded and modular sheet steel construction cubicles available
Provisions for thermo-ports on panels for future thermographic surveys can be included
Class certification of the switchboards can also be provided. This can include approval of the design drawings and attendance at the factory or site testing of the finished products
heeco is committed to providing customer satisfaction at all stages of the design and build process. We constantly assess our design and development techniques to ensure that the robust demands of our industry are not only met, but exceeded.
Contact us today to discuss your LV switchboard requirements.Back to Home