heeco in-house team of engineers offer designs for Motor Control Centres (MCCs) to the marine, industrial and offshore sectors.
A fully-flexible range of MCC equipment can be manufactured in the heeco works.
heeco’s MCCs can be:
- Conventional fixed type
- Wardrobe type
- Withdrawable type
- Fitted with your choice of control components
- Standalone, or as extensions to those currently in use
On our withdrawable MCC panels, starters are typically supplied in four frame/drawer sizes for motor ratings up to 11kW/20kW/40kW and 75kW, and we can achieve a high stacking density, which is a great advantage where space is limited. Alternative sizes can be accommodated on request.
heeco MCCs are manufactured to comply with international standards and have busbars which have been certified with ASTA certification up to 140kA on main distribution boards and 80kA on MCCs.
- Forms of separation which typically include 2, 3 and 4, Types 2 to 7
- Ratings up to 11kW sized accordingly
- Ratings up to 400A to 6300A
- Bespoke design to meet client specification
- Conventional or Intelligent Options
- Option to integrate and extend existing MCCs
- Customised layout configurations such as Straight, “L”, “T” and “U” and rectangular shaped configurations
- Back-to-back construction
- Front and rear access
- Top and bottom cable entry
- Fully-welded mild steel, stainless steel or GRP construction
- Ingress Protection up to IP56
- Powder Coating in RAL and BS colour options
- Fully type-Heecoted arrangements
- ASTA certified fault ratings of 20kA for 1s, 50kA for 1s, 50kA for 3s, 80kA for 1s
- Complete with CE Marking
- Compliance with BS EN 60439
- Safety is paramount. The heeco team has verified all Switchgear designs to ASTA standards, which guarantees that our bespoke designs are compliant to industry safety and performance standards.
Contact us today to discuss your MCC requirements.Back to Home